The sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible, God’s infallible written Word, the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments. We believe that it was uniquely, verbally and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written without error (inerrant) in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks.
1. There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. Jesus Christ became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth.
3. Man is created in the image of God.
4. The salvation of man is wholly a work of God’s free grace.
5. We believe in the work and power of the Holy Spirit.
6. We believe in the death and the resurrection of Jesus Christ. He will come again to the earth, to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
7. The Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to disciple people of every nation